Thursday, April 7, 2011

Good things - My Sweet tooth

Here's a compilation of beverages and desserts I had this past few months from different restaurants. :)

1. Frozen Yakult from Sebastians :) - 120php

It was good but a little too sweet for my taste.:|

I didn't get to finish it. :(

2. ChocMint ice cream with cookie dough bits from Cold Rock - forgot the price sorry!

This is really good! A must try!!! :)

3. Brazo ni Donya Vicky from Restaurante Pia Y Damaso

Traditional Brazo de Mercedes. It's Ok. Nothing special. :)

4. Strawberry Italian Soda at California Pizza Kitchen

My favorite drink!!! Definitely a must try!!! :)

5. Iced Lemon Tea at Mann Hann

Love their Iced tea. Different. Not too sweet. :)

Can you recommend other desserts and beverages??? I want to try more! :)
<3. D.

2 comments:

  1. All these look sooo good!!

    Try All Lovin No Oven from Cold Stone
    and Browny Blizard from Dairy Queen

    They are soo Yummy!!! :D

    http://anhourafteryesterday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for suggesting! They both sound delish! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments and Suggestions are very much welcome! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...