Thursday, June 16, 2011

Etude House Grand Sale

Yesterday was the day I've been waiting for. The Etude House Grand Sale. I was suppose to go to SM Manila but when my sister-in-law called me and asked if I could go to Megamall and meet her, I agreed straightaway. :)

I got there around 5:30 in the afternoon and there were quite a hand full of people inside. I went straight to the BB cream station and tested all three shades, I was torn between number 2 and number 3 considering both blended quite well with my skin-tone. I finally decided to get the number 2 shade. Then I went to the Aloha station to buy the second set of nail polish in bronze, I was browsing other products when I saw that if I get to spend two thousand pesos (roughly 45$), they'll be giving a free 2ne1 cd. (hohoho! I'm a huge kpop fan btw!) I told Lai (the sales staff assisting me) to hold the BB cream and the nail polish set for me and I'll wait for my sister-in-law to arrive. I figured that we can combine our purchases to get the cd. Hahaha. While waiting, I went to Forever 21 to browse which is a whole other story (will blog about it later).

I ended up getting the shade number 3 of the BB cream and gave the other one (shade #2) to my sister-in-law (which was sold out in just an hour btw) and we did get to spend 2k, yay! Big thanks to ate Joanne! :)

Here's my Etude House Grand Sale haul:

Yay! I have both shades of Aloha nail polish!

 THE BEST PART!!! My FREE 2ne1 CD!!!! YAAAAAAY!!!! :)

I'll post a review about the products soon!!! :)

<3 D.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.1

10 comments:

  1. ang cute.... naka 2000 ka ba?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ang cute.. mag kano lahat yan?more than 2000?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naka-2k ako kasi my sister-in-law also bought some stuff. Yang akin, wala pang 2k yan. Around 900+ lang. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm also a fan of 2ne1. i'm so jealous you got a free cd. haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Daphne!
    I heard lotsa good feedback about BB Cream.
    How much is that?

    xxCheska.
    http://thefaircake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cheska!
    I bought it for 500+php since it was on sale. The original price is aroung 700+. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice items! So glad that you got your free 2NE1 CD :)

    Check out my last haul too.. Sad that some of the items were already OOS :( I hope they repeat the sale again! :)

    beautyandbudget.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I went there too! I super love etude house. It is the only store now where I buy makeup and skin care products.

    http://thepinklemonadegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments and Suggestions are very much welcome! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...