Monday, August 1, 2011

Cirque du Soleil VAREKAI

I know I've been a very bad blogger lately. But I promise to make it up to you guys! :) Here's one of my activities last week. The Cirque du Soleil Varekai! My family and I went to see their last show here in Manila last Sunday and I must say that the show is just pure awesome! :)

We weren't allowed to take pictures inside the "big top" so here's a sneak peak of the Grand Chapitaeu. :)

Papa, Kuya, Mama in pink and Nanay (grandma)
My God daughter :)
The barbecue popcorn is awesome! :)
Grand Chapitaeu at night

The show started at 5:00pm and ended around 7:30pm. The place was jam-packed and I believe that tickets were sold out on their last performance here in Manila. I'm very very lucky to have watched this show! :)

Birthday Wish # 3 - GRANTED!!! :)

Next: STOMP on October! :)

<3 D.

4 comments:

Comments and Suggestions are very much welcome! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...