Monday, September 26, 2011

September shoe # 5 - Hello Kitty

Hi!!! You may be wondering where are the other 4 shoes (actually 5), since this is already shoe number 5. I will be posting a compilation of my September shoes on Friday but I can''t help but blog about this particular one.

You see, when I was a kid there was a time that all I did was buy anything and everything that had Hello Kitty's face on it. From shirts, stationary, bags, watches, and yes shoes! This is what I'd like to call my "Hello Kitty Phase". I moved on from that phase ages ago but when I saw these babies, everything came back to me, it is as if they were calling me. O.A. lang! haha

Vans x Hello Kitty

Cute! Yes?

Thanks to my mommah for these! :)


Awesome stuff from Forever 21, Accessorize, Etude House, Tony Moly, etc. :)



<3 D.

11 comments:

  1. Sooo cute! I want! Wish they had them for babies, so I can get matching shoes for my daughter. Haha.

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love it sooo cute? ^^, how much did you buy it? maybe I'll buy those for myself this Christmas haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the info! ^^, I will save up for this. and I'm glad I could help. ^^,

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi. how much is this? I'm also a hello kitty fanatic. and do they have size 5?:)
    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuuuuute! I'm a huge sucker for Hello Kitty too. I've even got a Hello Kitty Sticker on my car :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. same here. i thought i'm so over the hello kitty phase pero when i saw those shoes, i got giddy pa rin. haha! :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anonymous!

    Mom bought it for 2498Php and I'm not sure if they have a size 5 but I think they do. hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been looking for a Vans store, i don't like buying from SM department store :( ..where did you bought this one?

    ReplyDelete

Comments and Suggestions are very much welcome! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...