Thursday, November 3, 2011

HIATUS

I've been on a blogging hiatus for almost a month. Let me explain to you guys my sudden lack of posts through pictures. :) Busy month!!! :)

WARNING: Photo-heavy post

1) I've been studying Korean Calligraphy at the Korean Cultural Center at the Fort (every Tuesdays and Thursdays)
It's all because of TOP

2) Preparing for my son's 1st birthday party. It's really fun planning parties, can't wait to see it all come together this Sunday

3) Attended PFW S/S '12 :)

4) NCAA Championship (A proud Red Lion here)

5) Victory Party along Mendiola

6) Dinner and Bonding with my Family (Eastwood Shokot house, Seafood Island, Mien San, Nanbantei of Tokyo, Greenbelt)


 -Nanbantei of Tokyo

-Mien San (Greenhills)

 7) Events I watched (STOMP, Lisa Macuja's Swan Lake and Romeo and Juliet)


So there you have it folks! I promise to blog more from this day on. :)

<3 D.

6 comments:

  1. I think it's awesome that you learned Korean calligraphy. I'm just saying. :)

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, daph, major backlog! lol! i used to hate having to do chinese calligraphy when i was still in ica but now that im older, i appreciate the art in it, great job! steady hand, i know how difficult it can get :)

    come to a free blogging/styling workshop with me!
    visit my blog for details: http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Entourage na ditey sa baler!" - Hahaha! "Pumasok na dito sa bahay!" :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty blog!
    follow me? please :3
    love, poppy < 3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Top! If only you can take it home. Haha! <3

    ReplyDelete

Comments and Suggestions are very much welcome! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...