Monday, March 19, 2012

Majolica Majorca: Lash King and Blood On

After weeks of searching, I finally got my hands on Majolica Majorca's Lash king and Blood On lip and cheek tint. I've read tons raving reviews about these products and I just can't wait to try it out myself. 

Majo-majo is one of my favorite Japanese drugstore make-up brands. Think of it as a much affordable Shiseido make-up (Majo-majo is from the makers of Shiseido btw). Aside from being affordable, I find the packaging super cute. I'm a sucker for cute packaging, makes me want to purchase the product even more. :)



Blood On Cheek and lip tint
Price: 495 Php
Where to buy: SM beauty/ Watsons
Place bought: Watson's SM Mall of Asia (ground floor)
Verdict: 
Don't let the blood red appearance fool you, the product is actually quite thin and would leave your cheeks with a flushed and healthy glow
Pros
Easy application, Natural looking blush on your cheeks, Sheer and matches all types of skin tones, Super cute packaging
Cons:
 A bit thin for my taste, Had to re-apply after a couple of hours, No scent (I'm not sure if this is a Pro or a Con though)
Would I repurchase: Definitely!


Lash King Mascara
Price: 795 Php
Where to buy: SM beauty/Watsons
Place bought: Watsons SM Mall of Asia (ground floor)
Verdict:
This is the product that would put other Mascaras to shame. It gives volume and lengthens your lashes with just a couple of applications. It's not as clumpy as the other Lash Expander's from Majolica.Definitely made my peepers look wider than usual.
Pros:
The acrobat brush, that's what! It gives your lashes a natural looking volume plus length. It's also water-proof.
Cons:
Like any other Mascaras, it's kind of a pain to take off. Expect to have 1 or 2 lashes falling out.
Would I repurchase: Yup!
Acrobat brush
Have you tried it? Tell me your thoughts. :)

<3 D.

7 comments:

  1. I'm buying the lash king soon! Everyone seems to be in love with it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's a really great buy! :)

      Delete
  2. I've heard great things about the Lash King. Should try it out, too.

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you should definitely try it. :)

      Delete
  3. i haven't been able to buy from Majo-majo pa but everyone tells me its awesome! btw, we have hte same exact pair of pumps from F21 but i sold mine. angsakit lang sa paa! but they are super pretty :)



    xx
    eden
    www.chicinthetropics.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA YEs masakit siya pag tumagal. Pero tiis ganda na lang. hehe

      Delete
  4. i'm using Majo majo eye shadow and mascara! the package is also cute, that's why i love them:)
    Misaki
    http://a-mates0326.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments and Suggestions are very much welcome! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...