Friday, April 20, 2012

Etude House MOA Opening Haul

I was thrilled to find out that Etude House finally opened it's stand alone store at SM Mall of Asia. Since me and my husband have our date nights there on a weekly basis, it will be easier for me to check out their newest products. I prefer buying at Etude stores than department store kiosks since I can earn points using my Etude House card. 

So here's my EH mini haul:
1. FREEBIE for every 1,500Php you spend (a cute anti radiation sticker for your phone)
2. Dear My Blooming Lips-talk in RD 303 - 478 Php (roughly 11$)
3. Matte Real Nail Top coat - 198 Php (4.64$)
4. Mag play nails #5 Black Darkhole - 348 Php (about 8$)
5. Mag play nails magnet - 100++ Php (sorry I forgot the price)
6. Apricot stick # 2 - 198 Php
7. Apricot stick # 8 - 198 Php
8. Mascara Remover One shot clean - 198 Php (4.64$)


 Been searching for an alternative Eye makeup remover since my Majolica Majorca Eyes Reset Gel is not working for me. Luckily, I found this. It easily removes my stubborn water-proof mascara and eye liner with a few wipes.

 My new lippies.

 From EH's newest line of lipsticks the Dear My collection. Wanna Be sweet? Kiss note. Have you seen the super cute commercials for this?

 My new favorite toy. lol The Mag nails kit. Super cute and cool effect. Here's a preview:

Tadah! My Magnet nails. Will post the tutorial tomorrow so stay tuned.

 Have you tried any of these products? Leave a comment and let me know what you think. :)

<3 D.

6 comments:

  1. I haven't tried any of those but I have Etude House nail polish, hand cream and eye liner. They're so easy to use and are very pretty! I already tried those cutie magnet nail polish but from different brand! :)

    Oh, and please visit my blog if you have time.
    From Geneva with Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. EH products are so cute! That's why I have a hard time resisting to spend eh. :)

      Delete
  2. Magnet polish! i have one pero different brand and bought it for less than 100 bucks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah really? It's my first time hearing and trying it eh so I got curious. Hihi.

      Delete
  3. hey i was wondering if you could swatch the etude house lipstick?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey i was wondering if you could swatch the etude house lipstick?

    ReplyDelete

Comments and Suggestions are very much welcome! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...