Monday, April 23, 2012

Domestic Goddess Project: Baking Ultimate Fudge Brownies

I decided to be productive today and bake the brownie mix I bought from S&R. It was my first time baking so I was quite apprehensive with the results but I think everything worked out well.

You will need:
1. Measuring cup
2. 8x8 baking pan (preferably metal)
3. Mixing bowl
4. Spatula
5. Wooden Spoon (or any mixing apparatus)


Ingredients:
1. 1 box of Ghirardelli Ultimate Fudge Brownie Mix
2. 1/4 cup water
3. 1/3 cup vegetable oil
4. 1 egg


Step 1:
Preheat oven at 325°F and grease the baking pan

Step 2:
Place water, oil, and egg in bowl and stir until fully mixed. Add brownie mix and stir until well blended. Spread in prepared pan.



Step 3:
Place the pan with the brownie mix in the preheated oven and bake for 39-43 minutes



HOW TO KILL TIME... :)

Play Snoopy's Street Fair. Add me!!! :)
Play the Piano. lol


Step 4:
After brownies are baked, warm fudge topping by placing unopened pouch in hot tap water for 4-5 minutes. Remove from water and squeeze pouch 4-5 times to soften topping. Cut off fudge pouch and squeeze onto warm brownies. Cool completely in pan before cutting




Step 5:
Cut and enjoy the ooey gooey fudge brownies


I guess it turned out pretty well. Not bad for a first timer. :)
Can you share your brownie recipes to me. I'd love to compare notes.

<3 D.

8 comments:

  1. This looks sooo complicated. Lol.

    Please join my R&K giveaway, if you haven't yet:
    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2012/04/r-manila-shoes-shoes-shoes-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But it's super easy. Naparami lang ang photos ko. Lol

      Delete
  2. oh so cute pics! your baby, the ipad game (i'll try it obviously) and the meal *.*

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm. craving those right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks so delicious! i'm hungry now haha :) xx.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omnomnom, I'm getting so hungry right now! They look delicious!
    Oh, and there is a Fashionology give-away on my blog, maybe you'd like to enter?

    Love,
    Anne from WOLF359

    ReplyDelete
  6. my goodness, that looks yummyyum

    Heartbeats from Vienna Wedekind

    ReplyDelete

Comments and Suggestions are very much welcome! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...