Saturday, April 21, 2012

How to: Etude House Mag Play Nails

Here's a simple tutorial on how to achieve the perfect Mag play nails effect. :)


Here's what you need:

- The Mag Play nails nail lacquer (#5 Black Dark hole)
- The Mag Play nails magnet
- Primer/Top coat (I'm using the Jelly Pop top coat from Etude House)
- Nail polish remover (In case you didn't get it right the first try. I'm using Fresh Nail wash safe also from EH)
- Cotton balls (for the remover)


How to:
- Coat 1 nail with the Mag Play polish
- Quickly and gently put the Mag Play magnet on top of the coated nail
- Wait for about 5-10 seconds before removing the magnet
- Put the top coat


Additional tips:
- If you want a darker shade. You can double coat the polish then quickly put the magnet on top.
- Put the magnet on top while the polish is still wet
- Be careful not to let the magnet touch the nail for it can ruin the whole thing
- Do it 1 finger nail at a time


It's that easy. There is really no need for a tutorial but I hope this helped. :)
So have you tried it yet? Let me know!

<3 D.

10 comments:

  1. i was about to post about my nail art but this is superb daph! i lurvee yer blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ferry! Thamk you for visiting my blog. Jahe naman. Hehe :)

      Delete
  2. thanks for the tutorial :)

    please join my friend's giveaway:
    http://ddenz11.tumblr.com/post/21430322543/post-its-1st-blog-anniversary-giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that looks awesome. I've never heard about that brand though, definitely going to look for that in a shop nearby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I personally don't think magnetic nails are for me, but I do think they're super cool :) You did such a great job!!

    http://samalamode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what i felt at first too but i fell inlove with it when i tried it out. Maybe you should give it a try first. :)

      Delete
  5. Wow that looks really cool! :-)

    xxHelene//Feelingfabulous

    ReplyDelete

Comments and Suggestions are very much welcome! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...