Sunday, April 29, 2012

My week in pictures

Aside from baking, grocery shopping, movie watching I...
...sorted out clothes that I can still wear. My tummy's growing rapidly now. 

 ...finally had the time to develop (or should I say film to cd) my lomo pictures. This one's my favorite! :)
...attended the last day of my basic Korean language class. Will surely miss my classmates and our seonsaengnim. :(
...made a tutorial on how to do FISHTAIL BRAIDS which I will be posting this coming week. :) This one's just an out take. My husband was making me laugh.
Plus, I know I promised to post my giveaway last Friday but I'm still waiting for some prizes to arrive. I'll post it next week for sure! :P

<3 D.

15 comments:

  1. I love the lace dress on you! And congratulations to you and your husband! I bet you guys can't wait for the baby to arrive :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We are eagerly anticipiting his arrival. :)

      Delete
  2. I'm STILL convinced you're not actually pregnant. :p

    Please join my That Quaint Store giveaway if you haven't yet:
    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2012/04/store-in-focus-that-quaint-store.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job dear ! I love your blog and your style !
    Followed you and would really love if you check my blog and follow back if you like :)

    Fashion blog :
    http://nanooosh-fashioninmyeyes.blogspot.com/

    Personal blog :
    http://ispeakgirls.blogspot.com/

    LOVE XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will definitely wait for that fishtail braid tutorial ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! It's kind of a mess pa eh. Need to edit it first! :)

      Delete
  5. wow, exciting. I know how it feels to wait for 9 months till your tummy pops..hehehe

    you still look stunning even though you're preggy. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are very very excited. Thank you! :)

      Delete
  6. Like your extended lashes! =)

    Click my blog at www.oc-craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, this post is great, u have an amazing blog,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice dress !:)

    kisses Kinga

    http://sistars-fotomoda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. great inspiration! love the first pic!
    thanks for sharing!

    if you like we can follow each other on bloglovin :)
    let me know!
    STYLE DECORUM

    ReplyDelete

Comments and Suggestions are very much welcome! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...