Friday, April 27, 2012

Remember my DIY skull shirt?

Well look at what I found at Zara? The same DIY shirt design I made a several months ago. See it here! Of course their version is way better. lol.


I got it a couple of weeks ago and got to wear them yesterday for our Avengers date night. I was going for the whole Coachella look and here's the rest of my outfit..

Hat - Accessorize
Skull cut out shirt - Zara
DIY denim cut offs - People are people
Tribal print bag - Forever 21
Boots - Finch Style

I actually ditched the boots and the hat and opted for a more comfortable and subdued look. Instead of wearing the boots I wore this beaded sling back moccasins from Schu.


I really enjoyed watching the Avengers. I loved Iron Man and Thor. Chris Hemsworth is soooo hot don't you think? :)

<3 D.

17 comments:

  1. OH!! you must be very very annoyed (or happy) that your shirt was ripped off! i personally as a designer hate it when my designs are directly copied, which has happened a few times.

    jayve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think they ripped it off, well not from me. hehe. The design has been doing rounds in the internet for quite some time now and I just decided to create a DIY version so I guess it's ok. :)

      Delete
  2. cool tee! and your diy is at par with zara's version :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Thanks but not really, their version is waaaay better. :)

      Delete
  3. that skull top is amazing!
    so rock!!!!i love it.
    great shorts and booties too.
    VISIT MY BLOG AND JOIN MY GIVEAWAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that skull shirt so much!

    Kiss,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've definitely pulled off the Coachella peg. Well done. Love that top btw!

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like your skull tee daphne! You rock! =)

    Drop by my blog at
    http://oc-craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks. Will fefinitely visit your blog. :)

      Delete
  7. Wow I've never seen beaded peep toe moccasins before! They're uber cute. How come you bought the skull top from Zara when you'd already diy-ed one yourself? :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Just because i'm crazy like that. I was actually asking myself the same thing. Haha.

      Delete
  8. I love the tee!! I watched the Avengers too yesterday and I liked it so much! Thor is so hot! :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. Why does he have to be that hot noh? Lol. :)

      Delete
  9. Hello! I just came across your wonderful blog and was wondering if we could follow each other? Take care. :)

    Kristina (pink-sequins@blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Why buy a cool shirt when you can make one yourself?" Recycled shirts are so cool and I'm totally diggin' this look. Gonna cut my black shirt later. haha!

    ReplyDelete

Comments and Suggestions are very much welcome! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...