Wednesday, May 23, 2012

31 weeks

31 weeks and counting.

I'm down on the dumps recently because of a very upsetting news by my doctor. I'm having my blood checked tomorrow to see if she is correct. I'm praying hard that she's not.

I'll be 32 weeks tomorrow (8 months). Yay! And I'll celebrate by baking something...anything!


 My 31 week old baby bump. Dragon Huang I'll see you soon. Can you spot my little boy?
Super comfy jersey dress: Zara. (It has a long gold zipper at the back.)
Headband: I got it from a Rockwell bazaar. I forgot which one.

In other news:
Happy Birthday Mama!!! We love you!!! :)
btw, I'm on Instagram. Add me: blahdaf

<3 D.

7 comments:

  1. wow ! congratz :D
    is it a girl or boy ?
    im guessing girl ? lol

    stay healthy ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty and young. I thought your are having a baby girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks! No i'm having a baby boy! :)

      Delete
  3. Wow,congratulation! You look blooming and I love the design of your cake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look great for 8 months. good luck with the rest of your pregnancy...

    ReplyDelete

Comments and Suggestions are very much welcome! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...