Wednesday, May 30, 2012

From North Edsa to Rockwell to Mall of Asia

Had a very very busy Saturday. My mom and I went to SM North Edsa for the YG family album launch (a kpop thing) and to check out the new Forever 21 branch. Then we headed out to Powerplant mall in Makati for a Cibo lunch and to pick up the pants my mom had reserved at Dorothy Perkins. We strolled around for a good hour or two before we went straight to SMX convention center for the Philippine Fashion Week Holiday '12 Day 5.

It was really exhausting especially for a pregnant woman like me but I had so much fun since it served as a mini shopping trip for me and my mom.

So here's my mini haul:
I wore this booties immediately after the purchase. hahaha.

Booties and bandeau both from Forever 21

 Finally found a copy of this very controversial book. I'll write a review as soon as I finish reading it. I'm a quarter away from finishing it and all I can say is that this is definitely NOT FOR KIDS OR TEENS!!!

What I had for lunch at Cibo. I paired it with my favorite Menta iced tea. mmmmmmmmm yum!

I'll post the YG family day haul (spell freebies!!!) some other time. Kpop has a very special place in my heart eh especially YG artists. hehe.

So me saving is really not working well at the moment. Ha ha! I've been eyeing this Aldo x Julian Louie shoes since forever and I saw it on sale the other time. I had a hard time sleeping (not O.A. at all) since I decided to skip the buying part. ha ha! Soooo I decided to buy it ASAP!!! I'll post it as soon as I get my hands on it.

<3 D.

7 comments:

  1. Hey Daphne! Raffi here, remember me? Well you commented on my blog and yes I follwed you! Loving your blog by the way!

    Oh plus those booties are cute! :) Want one now!

    xoxo Raffi :)


    wwww.raviolee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ofcourse i remember you! :) followed you too!

      Delete
  2. Hi!! Im following you now.. Thanks for looking at my blog..

    http://adailydoseofrae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey following you now daphne! love your mini-haul! :) and since you love aldo..check out my latest aldos! cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and how do you do the moving picture! i want to learn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your boots! <3 And I'm quite intrigued with the book so I might as well seek for my own copy. B-D Followed both your blogs, BTW :)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog :) would you like to follow each other? :) http://ladeadellapparenza.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Comments and Suggestions are very much welcome! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...