Saturday, May 26, 2012

Haul: Leather, Floral, Leopard, Studs and Spikes

Leather:


Leather biker jacket and backpack both from Topshop

Floral:
Floral Bustiers from Sparkle Couture

Leopard:
A pocket mirror/card wallet c/o my mom from XOXO (on sale)

Studs and Spikes:
Studs and Spikes for my upcoming DIY projects.

I'm quite excited to show you my latest DIY project so here's a sneak peek...
Yes I did this. I'll post the tutorial hopefully by tomorrow. :)
I lined this post to be published in a later time today since I will be up and running the whole day. And as you are reading this I'm probably somewhere in Pasay, SMX convention center to be exact, wiggling my way through a sea of uncontrollable yet very "fashyon" crowd (well, except for me). lol

Have a fun Saturday everyone!

<3 D.

5 comments:

  1. love the bustier! so jealous x

    I have an ongoing giveaway on my blog, please join! :) xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did you bought those lovely studs and spikes? :)

    http://hippiebonita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello po!just want to ask where did you buy those studs and spikes? thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello po!i just want to ask where did you buy the studs and spikes, particularly the spikes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been looking for studs :(

    tishaarnaldo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments and Suggestions are very much welcome! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...