Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My ZALORA Wishlist

Wish # 1 - A Spinkie My Favorite Blanket



 Wish # 2 - A Lassig Trolley Shark






Wish # 3 - A Tommee Tippee Electric Steam Sterilizer






Wish # 4 - A Tommee Tippee Suresound Baby Monitor






Wish # 5 - A Tommee Tippee Baby Food and Bottle Warmer





If you've been reading my past entries, you may have (or may have not) known that I'm pregnant. I'm actually due this July so me and my husband are preparing for the arrival of the newest addition in our growing family, baby boy Huang. ;) So this is my Zalora wishlist, 5 items that would benefit my babies. The Lassig trolley is for my eldest son while the rest is for the baby in my tummy.

I wanted to get something fro myself but I figured that I should set aside my wants and focus more on the needs especially my babies needs. :)


If you want convenient and hassle free shopping for all your fashion and even baby needs, visit http://www.ZALORA.com.ph/ now.




So what's in your ZALORA wishlist?

1 comment:

  1. cool finds!

    -COSMICaroline
    www.COSMICaroline.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments and Suggestions are very much welcome! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...