Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Philippine Fashion Week Holiday '12 Day 5 -

One of the three shows I attended this Philippine Fashion Week. Featuring the designs of Chris Jasler, Melchor Guinto, Philipp Tampus, and Veejay Floresca.

I did not bring the DSLR because it's just too heavy for a pregnant woman like me to carry around. So please forgive me for this blurry and most of the time "puro likod" photos. HAHA. I was seated near the end of the runway, pretty good seat naman.

Winner ang opening ni Chris Jasler!








Spotted:
Kelly Misa who was taking photos of everyone in the first row.
Micheal Cinco who was seated a couple of rows in front of me.
You guys might be wondering what I wore that day. I was actually leaning towards a Topshop dress but I chose to wear my sheer sequined collar/cuffs top from Trendphile as seen here. I had a hard time choosing my cover up though. Can you guess which one I wore?

Paired it with my black super short shorts and my new booties I bought at Forever 21 earlier that day. hehe.

Unfortunately I didn't get to take photos of other shows that day since my battery died after this particular show. :( I will try to post the Unica Hija show tomorrow. :)

<3 D.

3 comments:

  1. watched their collections too!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were at Unica? I was there too! Awww.. too bad we didn't meet in person :/ Btw, I got the goodies just this afternoon. Thank you so so much. I'm gonna blog about it soon!

    ReplyDelete

Comments and Suggestions are very much welcome! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...