Friday, June 15, 2012

34 weeks

Only a few weeks to go until I pop. Haha. I'm really excited and nervous at the same time even though this is the second time that I'll be giving birth. I am really hoping for a normal delivery and of course a healthy baby boy. 

My biggest concern right now is the size of the baby, I'm afraid that he is too small, but then again, that was also my concern with my first baby and he turned out alright. :) Hoping and praying for the best!

Knit Dress: Miu miu
(What I wore to the hospital. We went there to visit our auntie/ninang who was inflicted with dengue. I hope she's all better now.)

I was feeling under the weather lately because of my pregnancy worries but nothing a few chocolates and a red lipstick won't fix. :)
(Which one is better? The up-do or the messy hair?)
I'm actually planning on cutting my hair but I keep on postponing it. I feel like blah with my long untamed hair and I can't afford to worry about it when I have more important things to attend to right now. Di ba noh?

 So what are/were your pregnancy concerns?

<3 D.

5 comments:

  1. Praying for your safe delivery! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same issues! I felt like my tummy/baby was too small din. But he's healthy naman. :) Anyway, thanks for dropping by my blog! Hope you'll have a safe and normal delivery. :) Followed you btw.

    Mish
    http://starmishie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments and Suggestions are very much welcome! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...