Sunday, June 10, 2012

Accessorize Back to School Buy 1 Take 1 Promo

I have great news to all Accessorize lovers out there (like me)! :) They are having a Back to School Buy One Take One promo that will run until July 1.


I actually have a few items in mind that I'd like to have...

Buy 1...

This Ikat woven rucksack 
...Take 1
And this Union Jack Messenger bag similar to my Accessorize Floral Messenger Bag

Purchase any item and get a free item of equal or lesser value! Hurry to you nearest Accessorize boutique now! :)

<3 D.

4 comments:

  1. Waaa the bags look so nice ;_; too bad we don't have this boutique here T.T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww. Im hoping they'll open one soon! :)

      Delete
  2. Cute bags! Yay, I wanna visit Accessorize too!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments and Suggestions are very much welcome! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...