Monday, June 25, 2012

The Little Things That Make Life Grand

Seeing my little boy before he steps out into this world  :')
Censored! lol
Can you see him? Good fetal heart rate too! :)

I'm glad he's doing fine inside. I often feel his hiccups which is sometimes bothersome but super cool nonetheless. I hope it's not a sign of fetal distress or anything.

Hoping to blog more before I give birth since I will have to take a short hiatus after. I only have around 2 weeks left and were freaking excited! I even packed my "go bag" just in case I go into labor ahead of time.

That's it for now! Laters baby! (lol)

<3 D.

2 comments:

  1. wow! must be so exciting to be so close to finally meeting your baby! i'm 16 weeks now, can't wait to find out our baby's gender :)

    all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!
    It's always nice to see a fellow mommy blogger :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments and Suggestions are very much welcome! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...