Thursday, June 7, 2012

Monday and Thursday Haul

Monday: Date Night
Me and my husband skipped 2 Thursday date nights to pave way for his uhmmm hobby (playing Diablo 3). HAHA. In return, he promised to treat me out on Monday (last Monday). We had a wonderful lunch at Friday's and capped the night off with MIB3. We also picked up a few items from Etude House SM Mall of Asia. The good folks of EH MOA texted me last Wednesday informing me that they already have the item that I've been bugging them for a few weeks or so, the Sun BB Cream. Used it today and I'll write a review about it soon.

Monday Haul:
Sun BB Cream, Juicy Cocktail Gradiation Nail Polish, and silly bands
Another pair of Havaianas to add to my collection.

Thursday: Driver's Licence Renewal
I dragged myself out of bed today to renew my driver's license which has been expired since July of 2010. Please don't ask me how I get to drive all those years with an expired license. HAHA. But since I promised myself to renew my passport this month, I had enough motivation to renew my driver's license as well. 

Arrived at SM Manila LTO Driver's License Renewal Center around 10:30 am. There were only a hand full of people and there was also a pregnant/senior citizen courtesy lane which made my life a whole lot easier. Decided to "window shop" after. hehe

Thursday Haul:
Another Etude House Haul.
Excited that I have renewed license. Bought this super cute card holders and a ring from Accessorize. They have a Buy 3 get the 2nd item at 70% off and the 3rd item at 50% off so I got this for a fraction of the original price.
My Tony Moly Haul: Tea Tree Seed Cleansing Cream, Masquerade White Eye Mask, Petite Bunny Gloss #3, Cucumber Face mask, and Vitamin Essence Mask (FREE)
Also made a quick stop at Healthy Options to buy my son some Organic Apple Juice. Also bought crystal Geyser Very Berry Sparkling water as a treat for myself. Ahhh the small things that make life grand. :)
My next stop? DFA to renew my Passport. :)

Hope you're having a great week!

<3 D.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for your review on the EH Sun BB cream!

    ReplyDelete

Comments and Suggestions are very much welcome! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...