Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Package Received! :)

Received a package from Oasap, one of my international sponsors. :) Picked it up at the post office this morning before heading out to the Fort with my mom. It was actually my first time to step into the Philippine Post office building. It was kind of sad that the place is ill kept despite the wonderful and grandiose facade. Another sad fact is that no one seems to send hand written letters anymore. (di na uso ang pen pals lol)

My mom asked me what window is written on the claim card. I told her window 131 and the guard happily pointed us towards the staircase leading to the basement. I cannot imagine making my way through that basement alone and at night. It was waaaay creepy.  

Vintage Flower Embossed 2 way bag c/o OASAP

There were 3 people in line and the service was really fast plus the officer at the window was really nice. But what surprised me the most is that I only payed 40Php (1$ or so) for my package. I was hoping for a much higher price since I heard from another blogger that she was asked to pay a whopping 1000Php (23$ more or less) for her package. *Panic attack*


Enough about my first ever post office experience, let's talk about the bag. I am in love with this bag from the moment I saw it on Oasap. It has the vintage-y feel which I am really inclined too, similar to this bag I got from Accessorize. And the best part about it is that besides from being roomy, it has a 2 way handle. You can  switch it from a shoulder bag to hand bag in a jiffy. Cool eh? I think this bag deserves an outfit post. Watch out for that!

Thank you to www.oasap.com. :)

<3 D.

29 comments:

  1. I love it. Very vintage looking. Wll visit oasap definitely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. You can still order online at oasap.com

      Delete
  3. Follow each other? Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! But you didn't leave your URL. :(

      Delete
  4. Do they ship internationally?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Free shipping internationally! Ain't that great? :)

      Delete
  5. I looked it up and it's also affordable. That's a great thing! :)

    Keep it up!

    Danalovesyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is! It's like 28$ only! Thanks!

      Delete
  6. I haven't been to the post office. People from our local post office brings the packages but they are very delayed! :| Btw, love that bag! :)

    Mish
    http://starmishie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! what a lovely bag you got. :)

    btw, postal fee varies depends on the weight of the package if im not mistaken.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah and it also depends from where it came from. :)

      Delete
  8. Vintage is cute. Outfit post please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this bag is soo gorgeous!! i would love it, but its not my style :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I think it would suit anyone! :)

      Delete
  10. hi Daphne, thanks for visiting my blog. i'm following you now. hope you follow back. :)

    http://thisbrightness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm following you now. hope you follow back. :)

    http://thisbrightness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. sure sweety i'd love to ! Following you already (: Hope for the same ..

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love the bag >.<

    btw, I have a Romwe dress giveaway on my blog ^^
    Please visit my blog for more : http://missoline.blogspot.com/

    Love,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great blog……..
    I'm following you now. check out mine and if u like pls follow me back!

    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. your bag is gorgeous! i was thinking of ordering a jacket from them but didn't know if i'd get charged loads of fees when it got into the country! :( x

    ReplyDelete

Comments and Suggestions are very much welcome! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...