Monday, June 11, 2012

YG Family Haul and Freebies

My mom and I went to the YG Family Album launch a couple of weeks ago at Astroplus SM North Edsa. We were contemplating whether to go to SM Megamall or in North Edsa, but since I also wanted to check out the newest Forever 21 shop we preferred to go to the latter.



Here's what we got:


1. 2ne1 NOLZA Live Concert DVD
Cool velvet casing, 2 DVD's and a Picture book


 2. 2ne1 Second Mini Album
 CD, Post Cards and YG Family Card. I'm now officially a Blackjack.

3. Seven Mini Album
 CD, Picture book, and YG Family Card

And last but definitely not the least...

4. BIGBANG Alive Album
Metallic casing, CD, Picture book and YG Family Card

Here's a sneek-peak of what's inside the book.
T.O.P. my ultimate kpop crush
Taeyang looking hot with all the tatts.
TOP and Seungri
Seungri and G-Dragon
T.O.P. again. :)
and Daesung
THE FREEBIES
1.Folder
2. Head phones
3. Baller bands
4. Notepad
5. Sticker
6. Bag 

The good people of Astroplus North Edsa advised us to separate our purchases into 2 batches (for every 1500Php = 1 complete set of freebies) so that we can get 2 complete sets of freebies. So me and my mom took home a set each. :)

Being a kpop fan, I consider this as one of my best hauls EVER!!!

<3 D.

4 comments:

Comments and Suggestions are very much welcome! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...