Monday, July 2, 2012

37 weeks

I just entered my 37th week of pregnancy. I am now considered full term even though my due is about 3 weeks away. At this moment, me and my doctor are playing it by ear since we'll never know when I'll start to go into labor. It's pretty nerve wracking considering that I can give birth anytime, anywhere. God forbid that I give birth in a middle of a shopping mall, hence naming my child SM or Henry Sy or Ayala, or anything to that effect. lol. By the way, we have already chosen a name.

It's also my birthday week! YAY! And my only birthday wish is to have a successful normal delivery of a healthy baby boy. :)


Metal tip collar top: Trendphile
Blazer: Sabrina
Pants: Zara



And speaking of  birthday week, I'm planning a little surprise for you my dear readers. ;) Get ready for that!

<3 D.

2 comments:

  1. Yay, full term ka na? Hinay-hinay lang sa malling dear baka doon ka nga umire. Hehe.. joke lang huh pero isipin mo nalang kung Ayala ang name ng anak mo! Anyway, malapit lang naman ang MMC or St. Luke's from Ayala! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments and Suggestions are very much welcome! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...