Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Blog Silence and Gifts

I've been a very bad blogger lately for a number of reasons. First reason is because I'm trying to find new materials for my blog. Yes it's a personal blog wherein I write anything and everything I put my little hands into but I want it to have a common theme and a little more depth. Still trying to figure out what to do though. Second is due to the fact that I just gave birth. I know it's a week early from my expected delivery date but we couldn't be more happier with the newest addition to our awesome family. lol. I'll tell you about that in another post.

On another note, I wanted to share with you the gifts I got for my birthday.

A 13" batchel backpack and an 11" metallic satchel.

I am IN LOVE with these. Been carrying the red batchel backpack everywhere I go. It's perfect since I have been searching for a bag that fits an ipad plus all of my other stuff and it easily converts from a backpack into a shoulder bag. The 11" metallic satchel is still unused plus there's another one coming this week, an 11" yellow green fluorescent satchel. Excited to receive that. :)

A "mommy watch". lol This is actually my request from the husband.
Blurrrrrrred :|:/

Shoes and the high waist jean shorts that I didn't get to buy on my first sale run due to lack of funds. lol
(refer to this post)
Both from Topshop

I also requested for some shopping time since I can't really go out. Happily did a second 'end of season sale/birthday shopping' run with my friend Cess. I know I was in good hands since she's only a couple of years away from being a doctor. And yes, she knows how to deliver a baby. :) 

I sneaked out after my doctor's appointment for a third and final run the day after. hehe.

The shoes is such a steal at 499 Php. It's such a huge mark down from the original price.
I was teasing my mom since she has the same shoes but she bought it at full price. I got lucky they still have my size.

Also bought myself a super cute passport holder at Accessorize. It was quite cheap although it was not on sale.

And the best birthday gift EVER...
The birth of my second son. :)
I gave birth a couple of days after my birthday.

So basically, my hands are full right now since I'm taking care of my baby and my little boy. I haven't slept well in the past week but hey, I enjoy what I'm doing and I love every second of it. I'm still in the adjustment phase so please bear with me if I could only post once or twice a week. Btw, I will be posting the giveaway by mid-August, hopefully. :)

Will be sharing more soon.

<3 D.

15 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats Daphne! The little one sure is the best gift. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes he is! He's a blessing. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my! He's so cute and adorable. I can tell even side view pa ang photo. Lucky mom!

    Oi.. what a steal! P499 lang yun shoes? As in? Hey, we have a similar Guess "mommy watch". Hubby bought mine when I was 6 mos pregnant.

    I've been looking for a passport holder too. Do they have that in pink? How much? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks!

      Yeah got it for only 499. Super mura na lang diba?
      Same watch nga, you know the brand din. Hehe

      The passport holder is 300+ but they only have it in that color. :)

      Delete
  3. congrats! its a cute baby!! :))
    xx
    www.shaveilachic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats dear! Can't wait to see more photos of your baby! :D

    XO, Mish
    http://starmishie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! That is so amazing.

    Cute birthday prezzies too, hehe.


    Ava Tallulah
    Enter My UO Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your purchases from Topshop <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on having a gorgeous baby and so many gorgeous presents! I thought the passport holder was especially sweet.

    anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats sis on having a cute and healthy baby :)

    I love evey bit about your blog because it always reminds me that you can be fabulous eventhough your a mommy na :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your collection of gifts that you receive on your birthday is really interesting. so What was the best gift in it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love for you to link this post to my Back to School Traditions link up
    live tv streaming

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post Thanks for reminding me to examine where my heart is at, and not just when it comes to blogging, but in my daily activities.
    airlines contact numbers

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute is this! Great idea! Thanks to Shaped by Grace for sharing this awesome post-- so happy I found ya!!
    christmas gifts

    ReplyDelete

Comments and Suggestions are very much welcome! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...