Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Etude House Apricot Stick Swatches # 1,2 & 8

This product has been out in the market for quite some time now and I've been hoarding it like crazy ever since. (Refer to this post and this post.)

It's actually a tinted lip balm and I prefer using this instead of a lipstick for my everyday look. It's not sticky nor waxy which makes it easier to apply. I think this works best for those who are "lipstick virgins" and wanted to take it a step at a time before moving on to the real thing.

Pros:
-Not waxy
-Not sticky
-Moisturizes
-Tinted
-Comes in 8 different shades
-Smells great
-Cheap (198 Php each)

Cons:
-You have to reapply after some time
-Doesn't provide SPF protection

Swatches
These are the swatches (4 coats) of the 3 Apricot stick shades that I'm currently using.

Out of the three, I like #1 the best. Not too red, not too pink and it blends well with the color of my lips plus it smells great too. I like #2 the least since it's too light and pinkish for my naturally dark lips but the great thing about it is that it smells like strawberries. I use #8 whenever I go out, my alternative for the red lipstick plus it smells like cherry.

I'm really not a fan of lipsticks that's why this works wonders for me. I suggest you try this product if you're lipstick shy like me. :)

Hope this review helped. Promise to post the other shades next time. :)

<3 D.

2 comments:

  1. Hello!
    After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot".
    "International Directory Blogspot" is made of thousend of blogs from 135 countries. If you join us and follow our blog, you will have many more visitors.
    It's very simple, you just have to follow our blog, enter your Country and your blog url in a comment, and you will be automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world and to share different passions, fashion, paintings, art works, photos, poems.
    So you will be able to find in different countries other people with passions similar to your ones.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    We ask you to follow the blog "Directory" because it will give you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog!
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Please follow our blog, it will be very appreciate.
    I wish you a great day, with the hope that you will follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    Regards
    Chris
    I follow your blog, I hope it will please you
    To find out more about us, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post dear!
    come by and lets follow each other if you love to do:))
    miss-monaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments and Suggestions are very much welcome! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...