Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Feeding My Obsession


This is my second consecutive post that includes my satchel and batchel collection/obsession. I just can't get enough of these babies. I love the simple and sleek design that would match any outfit perfectly.

These two are the newest addition to my growing collection.
I bought the neon one but the Aztec print batchel is a gift from my husband.

On a different note, my blog has reached another milestone. I now have 300 GFC followers!!! Yay!!! And as a thank you to everyone who reads, skims through, and passed by my blog, I will be holding a special GIVEAWAY soon!!! I still have to think of an awesome prize though. hehe. Suggestions are welcome! Please don't suggest naman house and lot, car or pangka-buhayan showcase ha? Di ko carry yun. lol

<3 D.

8 comments:

  1. i love satchel bags, too! i just bought an orange one, but I'd like to have a neon/printed one as well :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oohh an orange one sounds nice! :)

      Delete
  2. Satchels are really cute. They go well with every outfit ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the printed one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Sure we could do that! :)

      Delete

Comments and Suggestions are very much welcome! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...