Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Weekly Favorites

1. My current addiction - Simple Line's Wintermelon tea
2. New platforms from Forever 21
3. The perfect top this typhoon season
4. Dark chocolate covered blueberries. My ultimate comfort food.
5. My current read. I haven't cooked anything from this book yet.
6. Failed attempt on glitter gradient nails. lol
7. They really go well together. Ben and Jerry's on a cold weather.

These things kept me sane this week despite the fact that I am stressed in so many levels. I haven't slept well this past couple of weeks resulting into a massive pair of bags under my eye. I am now mapping out a plan on what to do when I get my free time back, and it's going to be new and exciting. I can't wait! :)

Laters baby! (lol)

<3 D.

7 comments:

  1. I love the photos! The drink looks refreshing! x

    thenuliya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh holy! I love ben and jerry's too! I love eating icecream and other cold stuff during cold weather :P pfft. the weirdness in me! I came across your blog from a friend. I love it here <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love them all and i gotta get that B&J yum! <3
    ~aMz/aimee kheir http://amz88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments and Suggestions are very much welcome! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...