Saturday, September 8, 2012

Haul: If the Shoe Fits

August shoe haul

1. Color block heels from Chickflick
These were bought on impulse. aaagghh! I hate it when that happens since buyer's remorse would definitely kick in afterwards. But when it arrived, I fell head over heels for it. Too bad I had to return it in exchange for another style because of a factory defect.

2. Wedge from Primadonna
I love the simplicity of this pair from Primadonna although this was only my second choice. I can easily pair it with anything and everything plus it adds a lot of height to my petite frame.

3. Floral wedge from Primadonna
I bought these without my husband knowing. hehe. The kind saleslady stuffed both (number 2 and this) shoes in one box so that my husband will not notice that I bought two instead of one. haha.

 4. Sneaker wedge from Topshop
I finally gave in to the trend. I was quite apprehensive with this style since I feel that it walks a thin line between ridiculous and high fashion (but then again, it does go hand-in-hand right?). It's something interesting and unexpected since I always associate sneakers with comfort. So adding a heel may seem a bit pointless, but this version from Topshop is ridiculously comfortable plus the wedge is perfectly hidden.


Next post:
September shoes!!! :) I think this is becoming an annual thing. Refer to this post and this post. hihi

<3 D.

11 comments:

  1. wow your shoes are really cute!:) love the first one and the primadonna ones!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the gray and black shoes from Primadonna. It looks way better than that the Chick Flick's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your shoe haul!!! <3 especially the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love all of those shoes! :)

    http://allbrightness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the shoes you've hauled!! :)
    Im a new follower gurrrrl!

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg the wedge sneakers! How much did you bought them? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cheska!

      It's 3,600++. Forgot the exact amount sorry. :)

      Delete
  7. Hi, I stumbled upon your blog and I am a new follower! :) Awesome shoe purchases! I really like the grey and black one from Primadonna :)
    ~Jenna
    www.bargainblabber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cool shoes collection, I like the second one so much, so beautiful, so sexy, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Comments and Suggestions are very much welcome! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...