Friday, September 7, 2012

Virginia Olsen Minerals

The good people behind Virginia Olsen recently sent me these Mineral eye make up to try out. They actually let me choose the shades that I want from their wide selection of eye make up colors. Since I am not a pro in applying make up to myself, I sticked to the shades that I know will complement my dark/olive skin tone.

Virginia Olsen is 100% natural, paraben free, bismuth & talc free, and pure mineral make-up suitable for women of any age, ethnicity or skin type. Their pure mineral cosmetics are weightless, long wearing, water resistant and provides naturally high UVA and UVB protection. In this regard, Virginia Olsen is also recommended by dermatologists and cosmetologists for use on sensitive skin, and is safe to use after surgery, micro dermabrasion, laser and other beauty treatments. Another great thing about these is the fact that they are eco-friendly. I'm really big on things that help save mother earth.


My picks:
ORACLE


PLUM LOVIN'

SUNSHINE BRONZE

Swatches

Aside from Mineral eye make uo, Virginia Olsen also offers other affordable products such as blushers, brushes and their green tea mineral collection. You may order them through www.virginiaolsen.com.

You may:
Like their Facebook page or
Follow them on Twitter for more info!

Thank you Virginia Olsen USA for this awesome product!

<3 D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and Suggestions are very much welcome! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...