Friday, October 12, 2012

Found it!

I was having a difficult time blogging lately because I don't have the time to open our PC or my laptop. I was busy taking care of my three month old baby and some other stuff that made it difficult to catch up on my back logs. But lo and behold, after searching for quite some time for the perfect tool that would help me with my blogging problems, i found the perfect app in that did just that. It's called Blogsy. It's the perfect blogging app that can be used on your phone or in my case, my beloved ipad. :) It's not free though, it costs $4.99 but I think it's worth every penny.

You can now upload photos or videos by dragging and dropping it from the side bar. How simple is that? And if you're having a hard time figuring how this wonder app works, you can simply click the settings button and watch instructional videos on various blogsy topics.

This is by far the best blogging app I have ever tried. I definitely recommend this to every blogger out there especially the one's who are always on the go.

 

<3 D.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and Suggestions are very much welcome! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...