Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Urban Decay: Naked Palette

I'm so happy that I finally got my hands on the popular Urban Decay product, The Naked palette. I asked my good friend Ria to buy me one at Sephora Kuala Lumpur on her recent trip there. I was a bit confused on whether to buy this one or Naked 2 but I'm quite happy and satisfied with my pick. Maybe I'll ask her to buy the other one for me on her next trip there. Hehe.


I can say that this palette is so me. The colors are natural looking and warm which is perfect for the "no make up" look. It can also be worn from day to night since it offers a good mix of both matte and shimmer (well pigmented) shades. My favorite among all the 12 shades is half baked which gives out a wonderful shimmer but is not over powering plus it complements my dark skin tone.

This is actually my very first eye shadow palette ever and I must say that I am very much impressed with the whole thing especially the primer potion. The colors will last the whole day and won't crease if you use the eye shadow primer potion. I'm actually considering to buy a bigger bottle of it. Hehe. The Naked palette also comes with a Good Karma brush and a mirror.


It was really hard for me to shell out money just to buy make up since this one doesn't come cheap. But I decided to treat myself just this once. Heeh! I promise not to buy any make up for 6 months unless I ran out or something. Haha.

So have you guys tried this palette yet? Tell me your thoughts. :)

<3 D.

2 comments:

Comments and Suggestions are very much welcome! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...