Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Came Early Part 1

My mom recently bought me these precious Jeffrey Campbell Soiree heels as an early Christmas gift. I've been dying to have a pair of Lucite heels for the longest time but I haven't chanced upon any local online store that would cater to my needs. Luckily, SM fashion forum carries brands such as Max and Cleo, Report, Seychelles and of course Jeffrey Campbell among others. So I think I got lucky since I don't have to purchase the pair online and face a hefty amount of tax upon it's arrival. :)

Did you know that Lucite heels are often called stripper heels? haha. But these awesome pair is far from being one. So let me guide you through a virtual try on of these sexy heels.

Aha! The box underneath is the Part 2 of my Christmas Came Early entry. Watch out for that. ;)


Sizing: I am usually a 5 or 5.5 when it comes to open toe sandals but the smallest available size is a 6. I think it fits perfectly since I really hate it when my toes come out to the edge when walking.

Comfort: I would give it a 3.5/5 which is fairly comfortable compared to other heels I own. Haven't tried walking for more than 2 hours on it though. Will update soon!

Price: As expected from a Jeffrey Campbell pair, you will have to spend a few more $$ for this than regular local brands. But I think it's worth every penny.

Oomph Factor: I give it a 4/5. It's simple, sexy and unique at the same time. It is definitely a statement piece and will spruce up any simple outfit.

Pair it with: A short dress, or a cuffed jeans, or even leather shorts. :)

When worn
So there you have it folks! I hope this virtual try on helped.

If you have any questions about this pair, feel free to ask below. :)

Have a Merry Christmas everyone!!! :)

<3 D.

4 comments:

  1. lucky!! pretty shoes! merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ava! Oh and congrats on the new baby. :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome Shoes! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you! Belated happy holidays! hehe

      Delete

Comments and Suggestions are very much welcome! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...