Saturday, February 2, 2013

CCE Part 3 - Senso Agnes Glitter Platform Wedge

Sorry for the delayed post. I had to take a short break from blogging due to some unforeseen circumstances. But I am now here to redeem myself. Hehe. So I'm picking up where I left of, the CCE Part 3 (aka Christmas Came Early even though it is now too late).
The 3rd care package came from Nasty Gal, one of my favorite international online store. I got myself a nice pair Senso Agnes glitter wedge that I was intending to wear at my sister-in-law's wedding . (Everything is better with glitter, trust me! lol) I got it on sale which is pretty darn awesome considering that I only payed for a fraction of its original price.

Original Price: 7,842 Php
Sale Price: 1,470.65 Php
Shipping: 619.13 Php

TOTAL: 2,089 Php

Take note that the amount is in Philippine Peso, Nasty Gal converts the price for you but they still charge you in US dollars.

Sizing: Ordering shoes online is always a gamble. I was pondering whether to buy size 6 since this is a closed shoe and the size 5 may be a bit snug. (I'm usually a 5, 5.5, or 6) I chose the size 5 in the end which is PERFECT! These babies are true to size, so if you are thinking of getting a pair, I say stick to your usual size.
Comfort: Since I used this at my sister-in-law's wedding last weekend I can say that it is comfortable for the first 2-3 hours. I'm guessing the problem was that I didn't break it in first. I give this a 4/5 since it has a wedge heel that is easier to walk in than regular heels.
Price: Again, this pair is such a steal because I waited for it to be on sale. I wouldn't have bought it if I had to shell out 7-8k because I'm cheap like that. Hehe. I give it a 5/5 (sale price).
Oomph Factor: It has glitters!!! Need I say more? 4.5/5
Pair it with: Maybe a simple white v-neck shirt and a pair of jeans or with a little black dress. Since this pair is such a scene stealer, I advice you to tone down your dressing.

The Packaging

A+ for the packaging :)
When worn

Hey followers/readers thanks for sticking around! :)
<3 D.

8 comments:

  1. amazing!very impressive.they could be Dorothy's shoes in the wizard of oz :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking the of the same thing. LOL

      Delete
  2. Great shoes! did you have to go thru customs or the post office for shipping from nastygal or was it shipped directly to your home? I've been dying to order from them but afraid of the hassle from philippine custom fees.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!

      I picked it up from the post office. Customs did not charge me on this one, just payed the usual 40 Php for the postal fee. I guess they did not charge me because the shoes came cheap. But, I ordered another pair of shoes from Solestruck and I payed 1k+Php for customs fees for a shoe + shipping worth 80$.

      I guess it all depends on the cost of the shoes. If you want, you can calculate the fees through Phil. Customs' website. Or you can give me your e-mail and I can send you the full calculations/receipt that the customs officer gave me.

      :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Daphne! Youre such a shoe lover! And I love your taste in shoes. Just today I went to the mall and saw three pairs that I wanted to buy... But I stopped myself. I made a promise to not but anything for 3 months kasi I am aiming for something bigger. You know, penitensya. haha. Did you already show your entire shoe collection? I must have missed it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic blog and brilliant post! You're amazing!!! You're got such fantastic taste! Loving the way you write too. :-) Absolutely brilliant!

    Looking forward to more posts from you. I'm now following you on BlogLovin!

    Feel free to check out my blog here - www.the-white-list.co.uk
    And you can follow me on BlogLovin at - www.bloglovin.com/blog/4105110/the-white-list

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow beautiful shoes !!!

    great blog ! Would you like to follow each other ?

    ReplyDelete

Comments and Suggestions are very much welcome! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...