Saturday, August 17, 2013

OOTD: Dragon Huang edition

I'm sure some of you heard about that kid Alonso Mateo, the uber fashionista son of Luisa Fernanda Espinosa who is a fashion icon herself. I'm taking cues from his son's sense of fashion and taking it as an inspiration on dressing up my sons. So here's a little something I put together for my son's 1st birthday party. It was a "Farm" themed party so the suspenders is a-must plus I added a the Jordan's for a more modern vibe.


I'm hoping to post more OOTD's featuring my sons. But I have to think about it first. Hehe

You guys like it?
Share your thoughts! :)

<3 D.
xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow, such a cool styling for your little one, I always fantasize how I'll someday dress my children ultimately trendy! Happy birthday, I hope he had a blast!

    Have an amazing week,
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete

Comments and Suggestions are very much welcome! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...