Thursday, August 15, 2013

Something Floral and Digital

Received my latest care package from Oasap. And I must confess that this package is by far my favorite!
I was actually on the hunt for a Mary Katranzou-ish kind of dress. You know, the digital prints, mirror image, floral, those kinds of stuff. This dress hits the spot. Aaaahhhh I can't describe the perfection of this dress. First of all, I am in love with bodycon dresses, and if you add flowers in it, then that's it. I would totally buy it, no questions asked.

Awesome Floral dress c/o Oasap

So if guys are interested in owning a similar or the exact same dress, CLICK HERE!
And I'm telling you, you won't be sorry! Heeh!

<3 D.
xx

4 comments:

Comments and Suggestions are very much welcome! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...