Monday, August 19, 2013

The Ubiquitous: Acrylic Clutch

Here's a new segment on my blog. The Ubiquitous. It means "something found everywhere or present". So I'll be reviewing some of the latest trends right now. My first victim is the ACRYLIC CLUTCH.

I was actually drawn into the craze 'cos I found the clutch cute although it doesn't hold a lot of things. I tried to find a suitable (meaning "cheap") clutch for me at online shops specifically on Instagram (add me: blahxxdaf) but it is quite expensive. Price ranges from 1500 Php - 2000 Php and being the cheapskate that I am, I opted not to buy online. Next, I tried searching for it in stores. I found one at Stradivarius but it retails for 2k and I don't want to spend that much on a tiny clutch. I was about to give up but I chanced upon that bloody clutch at SM department store. And guess how much is it? It is only 700 Php. I was in heaven.


Pros:

  • Cute
  • Cheap
  • Detachable chain strap
  • Versatile
Cons:
  • Small
  • My wallet doesn't fit :/
  • Can be scratched easily
  • I find the chain a bit tacky
Overall satisfaction: 7/10

I love this clutch because of its versatility. It may not be roomy and It was not the color I was rooting to get but I am satisfied with this purchase. I used it during my son's birthday party and some of my date days with the husband. 

If you are planning to buy an acrylic clutch, I suggest you buy from SM instead of online shops since they offer the same kind of clutch but for a much cheaper price. :)

How do you like my new segment?
Next topic: The Zara origami skort.

<3 D.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and Suggestions are very much welcome! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...