Saturday, September 7, 2013

Korea Shoe Haul (Part 1) - Dr. Martens Floral Boots

I have to inform you that this is a two-part blog entry. I only bought two pairs of shoes when I was in Korea but both are just too awesome to be in same post. lol. First one is the Dr. Martens floral boots that I bought at ABC Mart Myeongdong branch. Already saw this pair at an ABC Mart near Hyewadong but unfortunately they didn't have it in my size. ABC Mart is scattered all over Seoul so I opted to find another branch and luckily I found it at one of the branches in Myeongdong and it was the last one in my size. Talk about lucky. I know that I just got to have it. It was too good to pass up.


Sizing: True to size. I got a size 6.
Comfort: Unlike the 1460 boots that you have to break in, this is made from soft leather so it was really comfy and easy to walk on. 4/5
Price: Ahhh I forgot how much is it. :'(
Oomph Factor: It's DM's with flowers. Need I say more? 5/5
Pair it with: I prefer wearing it with a short flowy dress.


I had a hard time packing my things on our way back because I only carried a medium size luggage and it was already filled to the brim with winter clothes and pasalubong. haaaayyy. And it will be such a waste if I buy another luggage since I really didn't get to shop much because everything was so darn expensive. hahaha

Will post the second part tomorrow.
Have an awesome day everyone!

<3 D.
xx

2 comments:

  1. Ahh yay! It's a good thing you tracked them down - they're so cute!

    Hope you have a great weekend! :)

    ♡jilly
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete

Comments and Suggestions are very much welcome! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...