Friday, September 6, 2013

Virtual Try-on: Jeffrey Campbell Brazen

Recently bought this pair of eye candy through Solestruck.com. It was one of my impulse buys that I am now starting  to regret. Don't get me wrong, these babies, as you can see are gorgeous, it is even lovelier in person but it is just not for me.  Maybe it's because of the color? Since I really intended to buy the hologram one but they were not available in my size.

So I have decided to let it go. If anyone is interested in buying this lovely pair of shoes. E-mail me at daphneee.bh@gmail.com. I'm selling it at half it's original price and it's brand spankin' new. :)



Sizing: It is true to size. Bought it at size 5.5 and it fits like a glove. :)
Comfort: It is not hard to walk on since it was platforms but it is gloriously high so be careful not to trip. 3.5/5
Price: Bought it at full price but I am selling it for half it's original price. (What a steal right? Buy it now! lol) 5/5
Oomph Factor: This pair is really cute and can easily spruce up any outfit. I think the heel/platform height is really the highlight of this shoe. 3/5
Pair it with: Distressed shorts and a graphic tee

When worn

It comes with it's original box together with the individual shoe bags PLUS I can ship it wherever you are as long as you shoulder the shipping fees. Hehe.


Interested?
Email me at: daphneee.bh@gmail.com

<3 D.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and Suggestions are very much welcome! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...