Monday, July 21, 2014

From Etude Princess to Bene Baby

I am getting older, continuously maturing and I think it also reflects in my choices of clothes and make up brands. I am a devoted Etude girl from day 1 and even though I swear by their BB creams and facial masks, I can't help but steer a bit further away when it comes to other products like liner pens and cheek tints.

Ever since Benefit had their brow bar, nobody touches/waxes my eyebrows but them and I also fell head over heels for their products. *sucker for cute packaging*


I have a few more Benefit products but these are my latest acquisitions so... haha. I love the fake up concealer, one of my best buys ever! Review soon! :)

Follow me on Instagram yes? @blahxxdaf

<3 D.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and Suggestions are very much welcome! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...