Saturday, July 19, 2014

Ride or Die

Hey everyone!

I have been pretty busy with work lately but I promised everyone at least 1 post a month so here's the first one for July. :) Presenting my newest obsession, the Penny board. Maaaaannnn, I can't even begin to describe my love for riding this pastel cruiser. Gaaaaahhhh!!!


Since I've been riding almost every day, it is essential to plan my riding outfit. LOL. The number one thing you have to consider is comfort. You can't go riding in 5 inch heels girl. Duh! My go-to skate shoes are these adorable Hello kitty Vans I got ages ago. They are purrrrfect. ;)

Top - Topshop
Shorts - Stradivarius
Shoes - Hello Kitty x Vans


I will be lining up posts every week! Yay me!
Lovely seeing you guys again!
xo

Follow me on Instagram yes? @blahxxdaf

<3 D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and Suggestions are very much welcome! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...