Fuerza Bruta = Brute Force
What: Fuerza Bruta
Where: Manila Hotel Tent
When: March 23, 2012
Started off with the running man
|A man running on a large treadmill... then he got shot!|
Then with girls running on the metallic wall.
|My second most favorite part|
Then some wrecking, banging, shouting and dancing on the moving stage
Then a man started to dance then after a while the ceiling would fall on him.
|With audience participation of course. I wanted to volunteer but I'm pregnant. LOL (the ceiling made out of card board, styro and confetti fell on all of them)|
A long sheet of metallic curtain was the next attraction
|This fell on the audience too.|
They made us sit down, then made us stand up again. I still don't know the reason behind this until now.
And my favorite part. The water dance.
|They lowered the thick plastic stuff from time to time so that we can touch it. But I didn't get to because I was too short. I have to jump to feel that thing. I blame it on my genes.|
|Got my mom to take a picture of me but we ended up with this. LOL. No camera flash allowed.|
The whole cast
|It ended with a shower. Quite literally. Being drenched with water is optional though.|
1. Wear comfortable clothes (you'll be standing moving around a lot)
2. If you're planning to get wet, bring extra clothes with you.
3. Participate, participate, participate (if you want the full experience, volunteer!!!)
4. Bring your camera (it is allowed but you cannot take photos with flash)
5. Be at the venue early (you're ticket comes with complimentary drinks at the lounge area)
6. Don't push nor shove other people (duh!)
And last but not the least...
7. Let loose and have fun! :)
It was a totally different experience. It was like watching Cirque du Soleil on drugs or something, a mix of Art and Rave party in one. Thank God I don't have to go all the way to NYC to watch this one-of-a-kind theatrical experience.
Cirque du Soleil Varekai - CHECK!
STOMP - CHECK!
Fuerza Bruta - CHECK!
Next... Cirque du Soleil Saltimbanco this August! :)
Did you watch Fuerza Bruta here in Manila? Share with me your thoughts. :)